Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive an email within 12 hours of placing the order please contact email@example.com and I will confirm whether your order has been placed successfully.
I will make every effort to inform you of stock availability at the time you place your order or as soon as possible afterwards. If, however, any of the items that you have ordered are out of stock, I will inform you of any expected delay and will be happy to refund the amount for the out of stock item if you would prefer not to wait.
Cancellations should be received within one hour of placing the order. Once the order has been dispatched, if you decide you no longer require the item you will need to return it if it is eligible for a return or exchange (please see the refunds and returns section below).
Amending your Order
Amendments to any orders must be received in writing within one hour of placing the order to firstname.lastname@example.org. If I do not hear anything from you within one hour of the order being placed the item(s) will be dispatched according to the details you have given me.
Refund & Returns
Please note that personalised items may not be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty.
In the hopefully unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please email me immediately and do not remove the product from its bag. We will ask you to return the item in the state it was received to:Returns Poppy and Primrose 66 Sandleford Drive Elstow Bedford MK42 9GN.
The item to be returned is the responsibility of the customer until it is received by Poppy and Primrose. I therefore recommend that you send the damaged item by registered post and retain proof of postage. The cost of returning goods will be at the expense of the customer. This does not affect your statutory rights. I will refund the value of the item returned and the original delivery charges, providing the goods are still in the condition received and still in the original packaging. Damaged items will need to be returned within 14 days of receipt in order to be eligible for a full refund.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between yourself as the customer and Poppy and Primrose will take place on the dispatch of the products ordered by you, unless I have notified you that I do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in ordering information detailed above.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you have ordered is out of stock
- We have been unable to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error following the order placement
- The customer did not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out below
If there should be a problem with your order, you will be contacted by me as soon as reasonably possible. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Description of Products
Every product is sold subject to the product description and I take all reasonable care to ensure that details, descriptions and prices are correct at the time of purchasing. While my aim is to keep the website as up to date as possible, there is always a chance that information may not always reflect the position at the time you place an order. Please note that, as the items are hand made, the design placement will vary on each product.
All prices are correct at the time of entering. The total cost of your order equals the price of the items ordered plus the delivery charge. The customer must confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is their own. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Refusal of Transaction
I reserve the right to withdraw any product from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website at any time. I may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at the sole discretion of Poppy and Primrose.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
– when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Customer information is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
– I generally keep your data for the following time period: 5 years.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Except in certain circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to (1) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (2) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sally Gauntlett, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.